Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2
- Please pray for Justin & Amy Pio (Amy is the daughter of Randy & Cheryl Vanderveen) and their girls as they have now left Canada for Portugal to serve as long term missionaries.
- Those who are struggling with illnesses, please pray for them. Remember also those with chronic conditions and new diagnosis.
- Please pray for those who have lost loved ones in recent days.
- Pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are being persecuted and killed for their faith. Pray for Egypt where things are especially bad right now. Voice of the Martyrs is a good resource for prayer points)
- This week please pray for the men and women who are part of prayer ministries , that they would be renewed for the battle they fight.
MISSIONS MOMENT -Pray for the STEP team that is preparing to go to Rwanda in 2018. Help the team be unified, filled with humility, love and a desire to serve and build relationships with each other and our Rwandan partners. Pray for both fund raising and prayer support initiatives. Pray for the AEBR (The Rwandan Baptists) and CBM missionaries to have wisdom to find the right fit for the team to serve in while they are there next February. Pray for Pastors Joseph and Anthony (the regional pastors in our partnership area) and the churches which are growing.